Tsung 1.7.0 released
Tsung 1.7.0 is now available !
This version includes many fixes and small enhancements to Tsung. It should work with newer recent of Erlang (R20); please note that the minimum version of Erlang needed by Tsung is now R16B.
Thanks to all the contributors !
You can find source code (and soon binaries for Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora) on the community website:
You can report bugs and features requests here:
- [#117] Closing TCP connection in think state considered an error?
- [#121] Unable to send a line feed in websocket request
- [#126] Timeouts for get_next_session not reported correctly
- [#136] MAX_PROC not actually changeable
- [#161] Websocket match randomly fail
not working along with ?
- [#204] Timeout won’t apply unless something happen to socket
- [#218] Certificates are not getting set/sent correctly
- [PR #148] clear accumulated data when websocket closed
- [PR #183] fix formula for load average
- [PR #202] fixing oauth 1.0 authorization header creation, signature with body, alphanumerical nonce
- [PR #228] Where IQ PING was enabled from XMPP server. Tsung cannot reply
- [#136] Speedup Tsung starting when using hundreds of clients
- [#145] Update or remove eldap in favor of OTP’s eldap
- [#150] Distributed Erlang Port Range Hard-Coded
- [#159] Use new time API when building Tsung with otp R18
- [PR #124] Rename configure.in to configure.ac
- [PR #125] Work around compiler warning and provide backward compatibility
- [PR #198] Record extra headers in the HTTP proxy recorder
- minimum erlang version is R16B
- [#132] WSS connections
- [#182] add option to set websocket subprotocols
- [#189] Add direct-ip support for tsung nodes interconnection
- [#201] add option to start a phase after all generated users in the previous phase have finished their session
- [#225] stop entire test execution in do
- [#242] tsung to support Linux client to using a range of secondary IP addresses
- [PR #151] Add option to specify SSL protocol
- [PR #153] Add latency measurement to XMPP MUC and PubSub
- [PR #233] BOSH support for chunked transfer encoding.
- [PR #235] Provide regex to use with varnish log
- [PR #240] Added Jabber support for SASL EXTERNAL
- add option to start tsung with only the web view (to view old runs stats)
121 Nicolas Niclausse
6 Brian Cully 4 abregar 3 Eric Cestari 3 Gary Barrueto 3 weibomobile 2 Christopher Meng 2 Martin Heuschober 2 Sebastian Cohnen 2 Thibaut Démaret 2 Tibor Csögör 2 getong 1 Artiom Lunev 1 François J 1 Ivy Rogatko 1 Joel Rebello 1 Jongseok Choi 1 MATSUU Takuto 1 Sylvain 1 Victor Hong 1 Will Bryant 1 gulige 1 pyprasad