Tsung 1.4.2 released
Tsung 1.4.2 is now available.
This release adds a few new features and enhancements, and builds with erlang R15B
Source code will soon be available from:
You can find binaries for Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and also source code on the community website:
1.4.1 -> 1.4.2 Minor enhancements and bugfixes (4 Jan 2012)
- [TSUN-199] - computation of NUsers is wrong
- [TSUN-206] - build failure with erlang R15B
- [TSUN-202] - IPv6 support
- [TSUN-203] - snmp oids should be customizable in the config file
- [TSUN-205] - handle dyn_variables as array in test conditions (if/until/while)
- [TSUN-191] - allow outputting log to stdout
- [TSUN-192] - structured log output (JSON)
- [TSUN-193] - accept configuration from stdin
- [TSUN-197] - Have bug and error message on stderr and not stdout.